Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

A very stunning game...

I wouldn't be surprised if I found this on the PSP or something. The graphics were amazing, the look of everything was just wow. The style was very nice in how you mixed dragons with spaceships giving it an almost timeless feel. The sound was great, very nice sound effects but the voice acting needs work. The whole game just plays so goddamn well.

Overall, a very great game. If you make a next one all you need to have learned from is to have better voice acting. If you get that right the next one will rock.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Very Innovative!

Very unique and well executed. The graphics were amazing, you combined 3D with 2D graphics perfectly, it looked outstanding. The style is very nice, I've never seen anyone do something like this, so it was very unique (like your Cursors of the Future). The sounds were well done and well fitting, especially the sound speakers one (that's one of my favs).

Overall, a worthy sequal to your original 'Cursors of the Future.' I can't wait to see what's up next.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very very well done...

I've been playing it for so long I have a headache. I love this game, very ingenious premise. So the graphics are well done, it doesn't take anything away, but there can be improvement in it but what you have is satisfiying. The style is very nice, a Sim Newgrounds! Very great idea and well done. Sound isn't the best, I don't care for the music so I just muted it and listened to my own. Different genres of real music would work, although the other sims don't do that yours would be enhanced with it. The Interactivity is very well done.

Overall a rare gem, I rarly play a game on Newgrounds for as long as I have on yours (Only others ones is Alien Hominid and Gargango Girl). Nice job.

Beat Master Beat Master

Pretty Well done

I liked this game, I got to experiment with different beats and sounds, which was nice. One problem was that there was a slight delay when pressing the buttons making the beats not that fast, fix that and your 75% there to a very great game. Some different backgrounds would be good. A recorder would be a nice addition, not really requiered for this to be great, but it would be nice. The graphics in this were alright, somemore images and stuff would be good. The sound was good except of course the delay. Style was alright for the premise of a beat maker. And the interactivity was done well with all the different sounds avalible. Very nice job.

Just fix the delay, add selectable backgrounds, maybe a recording thing, and then this would be almost perfect.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

I didn't like it.

First of all I wanted to say that this wasn't a very creative game. The story is pretty stupid, and the dialog not only makes little sense, but it too is stupid. The looks of it are average, the Hentai scenes look messed up. I would've enjoyed it much more if the came out more clearly, and there were more of them (two isn't enough). The sounds are alright, but it's just the same thing over and over. Maybe some orgasam sounds thrown in and I would've liked it more. The interactivity isn't too good, it's mostly straightforward, not really a game. This is basically a movie but you can wait till when you switch scenes. As I have mentioned the dialog isn't too good. In fact I found it annoying, so I didn't think it was funny. I could tell you were going for the vulger funny, but I didn't feel you captured it.

So this is an okay game. I personally didn't like it. I would only recomend it if you just wanna see two one second hentai scenes (and still, that isn't a very good reason). In short, you need some practice.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Best SimDating Game

Very very great game! You took the basicness of the Simdating genre and made it your own. The look of it is amazing, very great job on that! The style is all good. The sounds are one of my favorite aspects of this game. The music sounds awesome with this game, and the oragasm from the girl is great also.

So an excellent job on this. This game has become my favorite SimDate game I have played. My only recommendation is to make another one with a different girl, a real anime girl would be nice (E.G. Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Motoko from GTS: SAC, or some really hot girls like them). This is professional work, congradulations on upping the standard for these games.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Pretty Good

This is an okay game, very funny concept. I mean Bill Cosby killing people (other old actors as well makes it even funnier) and dumping thier bodies into a hole in his cave? Very creative. Now, the look of it is mediocre in my opinion. I did like the backgrounds, and the bodies of the people but it still was a little... meh. The sound is nice. I like the screaming. I gave a 10 on the violence just because you get to beat the shit out of Kimmy from Full House (I HATE HER AND THAT SHOW!!!!). But as already stated it does get a little boring after a while. Perhaps you should have more people and different ways to kill them or some sort of stats option so that Bill can get different weapons get stronger so more blood comes out, or something like that.

Overall, nice game. Great concept, and nice cameos. Needs some work on the look though. Other than that, a solid game that people should look into.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Excellent.

This is an amazing looking game. In fact, I think it's safe to say this is the best looking flash game I have ever seen! Very great job with that! The sounds in this game is pretty good, nothing too special but it isn't at all bad (nice taunts by the way). The gameplay is pretty much like every other good flash fighting game, which is good. Usually if a flash fame goes for its looks, the gameplay tends to suck. On the contrary, you've diminished that generliztion.

Overall, very great fighting game. One of my favorites. The time it took you to make this game is greatly shown in its out-come. Excellent work!

gavD responds:

Thanks 681dragon! I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it. I think there's plenty of life in 2D games yet!

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Very very nice

Now this is great game! Not only is it entertaining but it looks and sounds good. I especially like the contrast of happy christmas music with the slaughtering. The only thing I think you could improve on is when the blood spurts out it doesn't look as everything else. It's not a big problem, just a place to improve.

Again, this was a great entertaining game! Very nice concept.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Nice Game.

I really thought this game was pretty well done. It's challanging, pretty good graphics, and they're is hentai(and you can't go wrong with hentai). Some problems were that some pictures I could tell you blew up to be big, so they were'nt all that good looking. This more of a personal problem but the used wasn't the best. Maybe next time you can put more instead of just two songs, and make it have more variety.

Overall, a good challanging game(I had a pretty hard time catching on to where the last 3 keys were. You clever bastard) that's fun to play. Can't wait 'till the next one!